The LA series line-array systems were developed and produced by NEXT to deliver unprecedented performance in applications ranging from live reinforcement, arenas, and stadiums to big discos, theatres and houses of worship, at an unattainable price to performance ratio.
Very high quality speakers from the best European manufacturers, and cabinets designed following intensive audio research, are the keys to the outstanding audio performance.
Quality construction is assured by our computer controlled production facility based in Portugal where skilled technicians control all the production stages.
Common to all the elements are: the ICWG (isophasic cylindrical wave generator), the Baltic birch plywood enclosures finished in durable black semi-matt textured paint, the heavy-duty power coated steel grilles, the fast integral rigging system and the Neutrik NL4 or NL8 connectors.
- 2200Wprg, 2-Way amplification
- Small, Versatile, Loud
- 90° x 8° (120° x 8° optionally) Coverage
- 12" and 2 x 1.4" neodymium drivers
- Integrated hardware for flying or ground stack
- Type: Active 2-Way Line Array Element
- Freq. Resp. (-6dB): 58Hz - 19.000Hz
- Maximum SPL: 129dB/135dB (Full-Space)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 602 x 350 x 465 mm